[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
Linuxcentre • View topic - typo in documentation

typo in documentation

Bring out the bugs.

typo in documentation

Postby 4robster » 08 Mar 2010 19:53

i dont think this makes sence

* Record all programmes with categories containing ‘music’:

get_iplayer --get --category=comedy

4robster
4robster

[solved] Re: typo in documentation

Postby linuxcentre » 08 Mar 2010 21:47

Thansk - I'll fix that now. At least someone here reads the docs ;-)
linuxcentre
Site Admin

Re: typo in documentation

Postby kit » 10 Mar 2010 00:09

There's also a typo in the changelog.

Version 2.74 - 20100307
* Fixed regression from 2.74 in failing to make dir for non-existant output dir.

Version 2.73 - 20100307

Unless 2.74 contained both the specified regression and the fix for the regression, I think the regression was in 2.73 or earlier.
kit

Return to bugs