[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
Linuxcentre • View topic - Errors after upgrading

Errors after upgrading

Bring out the bugs.

Errors after upgrading

Postby foobar » 02 Mar 2010 17:02

Hi,

I just upgraded from 2.10 to the current 2.72 release. Using ubuntu 9.10, it requested I also install libxml-simple-perl

After the install nothing seems to work:

Here's 2.10

Code: Select all
$ get_iplayer "Working Lunch"
get_iplayer v2.10, Copyright (C) 2009 Phil Lewis
  This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY; for details use --warranty.
  This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain
  conditions; use --conditions for details.

Matches:
863:    Working Lunch - 24/02/2010, BBC Two, Factual,News,Money,Lifestyle & Leisure,TV, default
864:    Working Lunch - 25/02/2010, BBC Two, Factual,News,Money,Lifestyle & Leisure,TV, default
865:    Working Lunch - 26/02/2010, BBC Two, Factual,News,Money,Lifestyle & Leisure,TV, default
866:    Working Lunch - 01/03/2010, BBC Two, Factual,News,Money,Lifestyle & Leisure,TV, default
867:    Working Lunch - 02/03/2010, BBC Two, Factual,News,Money,Lifestyle & Leisure,TV, default

INFO: 5 Matching Programmes

And after the upgrade:

$ get_iplayer "Working Lunch"
get_iplayer v2.72, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

INFO: Getting tv Index Feeds

INFO: 0 Matching Programmes

If I try and download via the pid I get:

$ get_iplayer --pid "b00rb2vj" --get
get_iplayer v2.72, Copyright (C) 2008-2010 Phil Lewis

mismatched tag at line 1, column 3668, byte 3668 at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187

So I'm guessing something has gone wrong as a result of the XML package installation.

Any suggestions?
foobar

Return to bugs