[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
Linuxcentre • View topic - [solved] Please help me download radio show using Windows.

[solved] Please help me download radio show using Windows.

Bring out the bugs.

Re: [solved] Please help me download radio show using Windows.

Postby Sam » 26 Feb 2010 10:49

I've also installed the latest FLVstreamer, v2.1c1, just now and am now getting the lines:

Code: Select all
ERROR: RTMP_Connect0, failed to connect socket. 10060 (Unknown error)
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)

instead of:

Code: Select all
ERROR: Connect, failed to connect socket. 116 (Connection timed out)
INFO: Command exit code 1 (raw code = 256)
Sam

Postby linuxcentre » 26 Feb 2010 11:12

Sam wrote:Sadly this still isn't working in my environment with the latest version, although it may be due to us having an ISA proxy in place. Normal iPlayer downloads are working fine. Here is the output:
I have also tried with 2.71 this morning and get the same result.

Well the bug you uncovered is fixed. You cannot use flvstreamer behind a firewall which blocks the usual port 1935. No amount of HTTP proxying is going to help you there I'm afraid. Search this forum for 'tsocks' and there is a way around this on Linux (not much use to you I guess) that requires that you have SSH access to another internet host.
linuxcentre
Site Admin

Postby Sam » 26 Feb 2010 15:35

Aha, OK. Thanks for that. I'm sure they'll survive without the URL type downloads working and like I say the other downloads work a treat.

Thanks very much for all your amazing efforts keeping this tool up to date. Can we start a petition to get you a Blue Peter badge or sommat? :)
Sam

Previous

Return to bugs