[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 981: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
Linuxcentre • View topic - [solved] Efficient Live Recording?

[solved] Efficient Live Recording?

Help for using get_iplayer

Re: Efficient Live Recording?

Postby linuxcentre » 21 Jan 2010 18:48

JohnDinton wrote:It may be worth pointing out that for Windows users who used the version of the installer I used, to call ffmpeg from the get_iplayer prompt you need to type

ffmpeg\bin\ffmpeg ...

I haven't yet used get_iplayer in Linux or the latest Windows installer, so I don't know if it's the same with them.

Thanks John, yes it is the same in the latest windows installer.
linuxcentre
Site Admin

Postby Guest » 23 Jan 2010 19:38

Thanks for the tips. Did everything you said, but now it says:

Error -2002 : a bad public movie atom was found in the movie ({Name})

Oh well.

Postby linuxcentre » 23 Jan 2010 23:39

Guest wrote:Thanks for the tips. Did everything you said, but now it says:

Error -2002 : a bad public movie atom was found in the movie ({Name})

Oh well.

I suspect a BBC failure today with iphone modes. This is the third post that seems to stem from it. It is intermittent so I'm fairly sure it is not a get_iplayer a bug.
linuxcentre
Site Admin

Previous

Return to help